Taking The Stresses and Strains Out of Everyday Cooking withrecipes, meal plans, shopping lists, kids in the kitchen zoom classes and much more
Jolene Cox, AKA One Yummy Mummy, has announced the launch of her brand-new online Family Cooking Club, fun loving cooking for kids whilst helping busy families in the kitchen to take the stresses and strains out of everyday cooking.
As an award-winning food blogger and bestselling author of ‘Family Food Made Easy’, for the past 20 years, Jolene has been developing and perfecting family recipes designed to help busy families in the kitchen. Alongside her sidekick, daughter Lily Mae (8), they have quickly become Ireland’s family cooking treasures, pioneering a home cooking movement across the nation with regular TV cookery slots, as contributors to national media, initiating a school’s cookery programme for parents, hosting summer cooking camps for kids and with a growing influential following across social media and as founders of the ‘Home Cooks Ireland’ Facebook community.
For a subscription of only €10 per month or €100 yearly, you can become a member of the Family Cooking Club online community and enjoy the benefits of:
- Easy to follow delicious recipes, cooked from press to plate in minutes. From Jolene’s popular slow cooker chicken curry to easy afterschool meals, weekend Fakeaways, treats and more.
- ‘Kids in the Kitchen’ child-lead cooking tutorial videos, hosted by Lily-Mae, where your kids can learn life skills in a fun, safe environment.
- Step-by-step cooking video tutorials that you can watch and cook along to in your own time.
- Recipes that convert into shopping lists with just one click
- Recipes that you can add to your own personalised weekly meal plan
- Two recipe video tutorials per week over a six-week period, 12 total.
- Printable recipes with accessible ingredients that can be bought in your everyday supermarket.
- In-store shopping tips designed to help you get the most out of your shopping budget.
- Weekly, live cook along zoom classes. Each class is included in the €10 monthly fee, that’s €2 per class and you get access to all the exclusive features in the Family Cooking Cub members area
- Plus plenty of Christmas themed recipes and videos for families to enjoy making and eating together
“I believe that the heart of the home lies firmly in the kitchen, and I am passionate about encouraging kids to get hands on with cooking that will excite and inspire their taste buds and teach them skills for life, whilst enjoying spending time in the kitchen. It’s about making home cooking the new convenience food. Our goal, is to get the whole family cooking together, making delicious press to plate meals in minutes and taking that ‘What will I make for dinner tonight’ stress away from busy parents. As a member of the Family Cooking Club, you’ll enjoy all these benefits, as well as a wealth of knowledge and tips from our kitchen to yours. We’d love for families to come and join myself and Lils in the kitchen for some foodie fun in our weekly cook along zoom classes. You’ll have fun together and dinner will be made for you to enjoy.” Jolene Cox
The cook along zoom classes take place every Tuesday at the same time of 5pm and includes an hour-long zoom session with easy-to-read printable recipe cards. These sessions are recorded and uploaded to the Family Cooking Club so that kids can cook in their own time and parents don’t have to worry about missing a session.
Tuesday 23rd November: Homemade Burgers
Tuesday 30th November: Pork and Apple Sausage Rolls
Tuesday 7th December: Christmas Biscuits
Tuesday 14th December: Christmas Stuffing
Classes return 11th January 2022
Join Jolene and Lily Mae in January as they kickstart a meal-planning challenge to get families back to basics in the kitchen.
To subscribe to the Family Cooking Hub, visit www.oneyummymummy.com
Follow Jolene and Lily Mae on Instagram and Facebook @OneYummyMummy1