Raising funds for Laura Lynn by placing a Novena

Laura Lynn Childrens Hospice Logo

Newsgroup is delighted to support Laura Lynn Children’s Hospice with the help of our readers. We ask readers who wish to place a Novena in our newspapers, to make a donation to Laura Lynn and have done so since 2015.

In 3 simple steps,

1. Pick your novena and place your initials on the prayer.

2. Make a cheque or postal order out to Laura Lynn for a minimum donation of  €10 per prayer.

3. Post your Novena and cheque / postal order to our office. Newsgroup, Unit 3 Floor 2 St. Dominic’s Shopping Centre, St. Dominic’s Rd, Tallaght, Dublin 24.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our readers for their past support and their continued support into the future.

A little about Laura Lynn, they provide palliative care and support for all children with life-limiting conditions. The holistic approach to care ensures that they are supporting the whole family, allowing parents to have time to be ‘Mums and Dads’ rather than full-time carers.

  • They offer support for children from birth to their 18th birthday
  • All care is free for families
  • Children can be referred to LauraLynn from anywhere in Ireland
  • Care is provided in the optimum location for each child and family – in the family home, in our hospice or in the community.
  • They provide care through our Multidisciplinary Team working in partnership with your Consultant and other Care Providers, with a shared goal of ensuring high quality Family Support, Symptom Management, End-of-Life Care, Bereavement Support and Direct Care within the home and LauraLynn House.

LauraLynn Disability Services, comprising of Willow View, an adult residential service, and Hazel House, a residential and respite service for children and adolescents, is currently provided to families who cannot provide that care within their own family home. While they are no longer accepting admissions to residential care programmes, they are committed to supporting the children and adults in their care.

For more information see https://lauralynn.ie/

Sarah Brooks

Sarah Brooks

Sarah has worked in marketing and content creation for many years. In her role at Newsgroup, she is the online editor of www.newsgroup.ie with a particular interest in local news and events. Sarah also works closely with our editorial team on our printed editions in Tallaght, Lucan, Clondalkin and Rathcoole/Saggart. If you have a story and would like to make contact please email Sarah at info@newsgroup.ie.

Share:

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest