The Mayor of South Dublin County Council, Cllr Alan Edge, attended the first public information event for the draft Climate Action Plan 2024-2029 in the Edge Café, Tallaght on the 4th of October 2023.
Council staff will also be in attendance at the following libraries to speak to members of the public about the plan in the coming weeks
- Ballyroan Library, Rathfarnham, D14 VY33. Wednesday 18th October, 3-5pm
- Lucan library, Newcastle Road, Lucan, Dublin. Wednesday 25th October, 3-5pm
- Clondalkin Library, D22 XPO3. Thursday 26th October, 3-5pm
- North Clondalkin Library, D22 E2Y2. Tuesday 31st October, 3-5pm
The Council is seeking views from the public to help inform the final Climate Action Plan 2024-2029. In this Public Consultation process you are invited to provide feedback on the individual sections of the draft Plan. The Plan can be viewed at www.southdublinclimate.ie.
Observations or submissions can be made between Wednesday 20th September and Friday 3rd November 2023 inclusive, through the following two options only:
- A written submission can be made electronically through the Council’s Online Public Consultation Portal: http://consult.sdublincoco.ie (up to 11.59pm on Friday 3rd November 2023); Or
- In writing, addressed to the Senior Engineer, Climate Action, Environment, Water and Climate Change Department, County Hall, Tallaght, Dublin 24 (not later than 4.00pm on 3rd November 2023).
To keep up to date on latest climate news and announcements in South Dublin please visit www.southdublinclimate.ie
Pic Credit: Ben Ryan