2 chicken breasts
1 yellow bell pepper
50g unsalted cashew nuts
1 tin coconut milk
1 tin chopped tomatoes
4 tablespoons of Greek yoghurt
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves crushed
Thumb size piece of ginger chopped
1 chicken stockpot
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp curry powder
1 tsp tumeric
Handful of fresh coriander chopped
- In blender/ food processor blitz the cashew nuts, then add coconut milk, tin tomatoes and greek yoghurt and blitz again.
In pan fry chopped onion, chopped bell pepper, garlic and chopped ginger in olive oil.
- Once softened add the garam masala, chilli powder, curry powder and turmeric and turn to a medium heat.
- In second pan fry the chopped chicken breasts until cooked. Once cooked add the chicken to the other pan and mix well.
- Add the mix from the blender/ food processor into the pan.
- Give the mixture a good stir and leave on a low heat for 10 minutes. Add fresh Coriander.
- Serve with rice or naan bread.