Sign up to the Frontline Hero Challenge to support the staff at Tallaght University Hospital, St. James Hospital and St. Vincent’s University Hospital. This challenge can be done within 2km of your home and will raise vital funds.
Has your race been cancelled? Join for this virtual run, walk, treadmill, cycle or any form of exercise where you can record your kilometres.
Bling Hunters are putting on this event together for EVERYONE TO PARTICIPATE and show our support to all the front line staff for putting their lives at risk every day to keep us safe.
- This is a virtual event and it can take place anywhere in the world in your own time at your own pace and its that simple.
- Each time you go out save your kilometres until you hit your target and send in the evidence to our Facebook page BLING hunters or to this email
- It can be completed in your own time (there is no time limit)
- Irishblinghunters@gmail.com is where evidence can be sent or to Bling Hunters Facebook page. To claim your medal and completion certificate. Your medal and completion certificate will then be sent to you by post
- PLEASE NOTE TEES ARE 100% COTTON
- Medal Only – €18 + booking fee
- Medal & Tee – €28 + booking fee
- Medal only (outside of Ireland) – €25 = booking fee
- Medal & Tee (outside of Ireland) – €35 + booking fee
The medal is designed in such a way that you can create your own challenge and your own distance. The challenge can start as small as 1km and go all the way to 1,000km. Most popular challenges are 25km,50km 150km and 200km.
More information can be found at www.popupraces.ie/race/frontline-hero-challenge