Established in 1974, Griffith College is Ireland’s largest independent third level institution with campuses in Dublin, Cork and Limerick. The college has gained an award winning reputation nationally and internationally over the past almost half-century.
Griffith is currently enrolling on the following FREE and 90% funded courses as part of the Government’s July Stimulus and Springboard+ initiatives:
– Certificate in Digital Technologies and Project Management for Business
– Certificate in Administration and Digital Skills
– Introduction to Finance for Non Financial Managers
– Certificate in Business Management
– Certificate in Web, Interaction and UX Design
– Certificate in Business in Pensions, Insurance, and Investment
– Certificate in Digital Sales Transformation
– Certificate in Music Production for Games
This is a fantastic opportunity to up-skill in these exciting disciplines. For more information, to make an application or to find out more about our upcoming open evenings visit Griffith.ie.