1 onion, roughly chopped
1 tbsp olive oil1 small potato, peeled & cubbed
500ml vegetable stock200g broccoli,
roughly chopped into small pieces baguette,
4 thin slices, toasted
50g dolcelatte blue cheese
- Cook the onion in 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan until soft.
- Add the potato and stock and simmer until tender.
- Add the broccoli and cook for 3-4 minutes until just tender but still bright green.
- Whizz to a smooth soup with a stick blender.
- Spread the baguette slices with cheese and float on top of the soup.