Newsgroup has the largest newspaper circulation and readership in South West Dublin

Leaflet Distribution

Newsgroup publishes free door to door newspapers, we understand how important it is to provide a personal, professional and efficient service in promoting our clients products and services. The experienced Local Post Co. teams deliver free door to door newspapers, leaflets, local directories, magazines and other promotional materials throughout Ireland. Clients include national brands and local SME's.

Click here for more information www.localpost.ie

Staff are fully supervised at all times by our management team. Maps of areas are regularly updated to ensure effective and efficient delivery. Back checks are available to all our clients on request. Solo distribution is also available - contact us for further information.

Shared Distribution: When clients are on a restricted budget, shared distribution is the best option. Promotional materials are delivered to agreed locations and will be delivered with a maximum of four non - competitive items. Contact us for more information.

Solo Distribution: The promotion of your business is the main focus. One promotional item means full impact to the target market. We ensure your promotional material is delivered to the clients specific locations and target market. Contact us for more information.

Free Door to Door Newspaper Distribution: As we understand the importance of delivering free door to door newspapers, we have teams of specifically trained newspaper distributors. Contact us for more information.

Business to Business Distribution is also availble. Contact us for more information.

Our Newspapers

ourpapersCombined distribution of 70,000 copies delivered to homes every 2 weeks.

Find out more

Distribution

leafletsDublin's fastest growing distribution company. Delivering leaflets, newspapers and booklets.

Find out more

Design & Print

marketingNewgroup provides competitive design and print services.

Read More

Search - Use spaces to separate your keywords
Inner Bnr60k  Thumbnail0

Our Clients

© 2017 Motoring Life Magazine Ltd t/a Newsgroup
  • No. 3 Floor 2 St. Dominic's Shopping Centre,  St Dominic's Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24
  • Phone: +353 1 451 9000
  • Fax:
  • Email: info@newsgroup.ie