Newsgroup has the largest newspaper circulation and readership in South West Dublin

About Us

Newsgroup is a media company based in Tallaght, Dublin and has been in operation since 2006. The team has a wealth of experience in print media and door to door distribution working with small, medium and larger companies.

Newsgroup Newspapers have the largest circulation and readership in South West Dublin. We publish the Tallaght News, Clondalkin News, Lucan News, and Rathcoole & Saggart News every three weeks and deliver to 70,000 households.

Newsgroup Leaflet Distribution Division operated by Local Post Co. provides a fast, personal, professional and cost effective delivery service. Our full time supervised distribution staff deliver newspapers, leaflets, local directories, magazines and other promotional material to all areas.

Contact Us for advertising rates and offers.

Our Newspapers

ourpapersCombined distribution of 70,000 copies delivered to homes every 2 weeks.

Find out more

Distribution

leafletsDublin's fastest growing distribution company. Delivering leaflets, newspapers and booklets.

Find out more

Design & Print

marketingNewgroup provides competitive design and print services.

Read More

Search - Use spaces to separate your keywords
Inner Bnr60k  Thumbnail0

Our Clients

© 2017 Motoring Life Magazine Ltd t/a Newsgroup
  • No. 3 Floor 2 St. Dominic's Shopping Centre,  St Dominic's Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24
  • Phone: +353 1 451 9000
  • Fax:
  • Email: info@newsgroup.ie